THE LABORATORY

The artistic biblionite is located at an altitude of 950 meters and at an inaccessible location in the small monasteries of Aghia Paraskevi, which was erected by the chieftain of the Stelvio Basdeki Peace Revolution in 1793.
 
Years of decadence, earthquakes, wars and aspiring goldsmiths. He re-opened with the blessing of the eminent metropolitan of Demetrias Κ.Κ. Ignatios on September 1, 2013. From the following year, by the hand of the holy monk Akakion, the traditional bookbinding workshop, covering the livelihood and maintenance of the Holy Monastery, as an unpaid clergyman and priest of the traditional and widespread settlement of Makrinitsa Pelion .


The library books old and new books. Leather or woven (handbags) with handmade handmade marble. Also in the bibliondies are albums of invitations and special orders. Still sold books are copies of old versions of faithful copies of the era. We hope you like our effort to offer books the position and value they should have in our lives
A book while its being binded it takes it's own route to the history.
- Words of 19ht century
© 2018 BOOKBINDERY. HOLY METROPOLIS OF DHMITRIADOS

Cookies

Ο ιστότοπος χρησιμοποιεί cookies για τη βελτιώση της εμπειρίας του χρήστη. Με τη χρήση αυτού του ιστότοπου, αποδέχεστε τη χρήση των cookies.